Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No longer making bricks in the sun

I have been released from the daily labor of making bricks in the sun
Now I move on to the kingdom building assignment, God planned just for me
Steps never taken, neither have they been revealed to any one else
For I am at the planting stage myself, so I can not even reveal Gods plan
The vision of yesterday is but a test of faith in the valley of the shadow of death
The vision revealed evil, deceivers, and those who not to trust
They operate only for greed , theft, and self glory
They have secret meetings to destroy Gods kingdom
They stand tall and proud with their hands everywhere
I still am walking with Jesus
I still will have DNA test to glorify God
For it shows the seeds planted long ago
How they grew as my faith increased
The work will be hard and with Jesus as the only witness
Then when the harvest comes forth
The fruitful bounty will be the blessing of God
It will not be for me but whom God tell me to bless
I celebrate that I am no longer making bricks in the sun

No comments: